If you like your tea hot even on the hottest day then this Hojicha Latte can be a delightful cup to soothe you during summers.
Hojicha, a type of roasted green tea, is considered a health tea due it almost no-caffeine content. Read on to whip yourself a cup of health in the yummiest way.
- 4 Tbs Hojicha Dark Roast Tea
- 200 ml Water
- 150 ml milk
- sugar as required
- Bring water to boil and add the Hojicha tea leaves. Continue to boil until yo get the aroma of the leaves
- Add the milk and sugar and simmer till the tea becomes a nice brown
- Strain the tea into a cup and top it with whipped cream
- You can also add a dust of cinnamon if you like