8 Steps to Remarkably Improve Your Life with Tea
Tea is a fascinating herb. As a beverage, tea has a very rich history. It is a beverage that has been enjoyed for centuries around the world. It's not just a refreshing drink; it also has numerous health benefits. Tea has been consumed since ancient times because of its health benefits. The benefits of drinking tea have already been discussed numerous times.
- Reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Assists in weight loss.
- Helps in inducing sleep
- Relieves menstrual pain.
- Decreases the chances of PCOD.
- Fights with anti-ageing and inflammation.
- Helps in digestion.
- Controls blood pressure and minimizes the chance of a heart attack.
- Builds the immunity level in the body, etc.
All these are some of the health benefits of tea.
How important is it to drink tea properly?
We often talk about the benefits of drinking tea, but we forget to talk about the correct way to drink it. Tea is a natural herb. It contains numerous properties that go inside our bodies and start giving good results. But it can only happen if this mighty herb is consumed properly. But a question can appear; What is the correct way of drinking tea?
Every tea has different significance, and thus it has been consumed. If someone is suffering from insomnia, then drinking black tea won’t help him reduce the problem; instead, it will increase it. Drinking chamomile tea for a period of time will help him induce sleep naturally.
Now the second question comes; how can someone know this? The answer is very simple. Learning about tea is the only solution.
We know that not everyone is a tea connoisseur who will have very delicate knowledge about tea. But there are eight simple steps that can help you to improve your life with tea remarkably.
- Choose High-Quality Tea: Tea is one of the most popular beverages in the world. But surprisingly, very few people understand the quality of the tea leaves. When it comes to tea, quality matters. The better the quality of the tea, the more health benefits you'll receive. There are multiple flavours in the world of tea. But when we say "flavours", the artificial flavours are not included. Artificially flavoured or preservative-added teas should not be drunk. Always choose high-quality, natural loose tea leaves. Always remember that whenever we read blogs and learn about the beneficial properties of tea, it is always the natural tea leaves, not the artificial flavours.
- Try Different Varieties: Tea has very large varieties in terms of flavours, aroma, and taste. Every tea has a different smell and taste, which may not be liked by everyone. This is why it is important to find the correct variant of tea. It is only possible when you try different varieties of tea. Drinking one flavour of tea every day is quite boring, isn’t it? Tea is not only drunk for its benefits; the taste and aroma matter a lot. So, make it enjoyable with different variants.
- Boost Your Morning with Caffeine: We all know that the morning shows the day. How you start your morning will reflect on your whole day. Generally, in the morning, the body needs an energy boost. After a long sleep, the body becomes hungry for nutrients and energy. Tea contains caffeine. Which boosts the energy in the body. Ideally, starting a day with a cup of black tea is a very healthy way of boosting your body's energy.
- Adopt Good Food Habits & Exercise: It is easy to drink tea for wellbeing but difficult to adopt a healthy lifestyle. A healthy diet and regular exercise are the keys to a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Tea is an herb that amplifies the health benefits that come from a healthy diet and regular exercise. Drinking only tea and not doing any physical exercise won’t give any sustainable results. But if you are following a healthy diet regime, involved in any sort of exercise like yoga or running, and after that drinking a cup of matcha, then it will help you transform your body.
- Say Yes to Herbal Tea: Tea is an herbal beverage. It has been considered one of the most useful herbs for centuries. Considering the health benefits, herbal teas have been categorized in many variants. If you believe that natural herbs are the sustainable solution to a healthy lifestyle, then say yes to herbal teas. This is why yoga practitioners frequently recommend incorporating herbal tea into one's daily routine. Make your lifestyle better with better tea.
- Share The Positivity with a Smoky Cup of Tea: In India, tea is a welcome drink in every house. Whenever someone comes into the house, he is offered a cup of tea. The reason behind that is to spread positivity. Tea is not only a beverage; it is a medium that carries the DNA of a society and the values of its traditions. Every cup contains a story. So, let’s make the story positive. Celebrate every good news story about your near and dear ones with a smoky cup of tea.
- Pick a Me-Time with Tea: A cup of solitude is quintessential in everyday life. It is very important to keep "me-time" in your daily schedule. Spending some minutes alone in a day is relaxing and soothing for the mind. You can choose an herbal tea like chamomile, which will help you calm your nerves and unwind your body. A calm mind is the birthplace of creativity.
- A Cup of Tea Before Going to Bed: What if we told you that adding a cup of chamomile tea every day can bless you as a supercharged morning person? But how? There is no wonder that sound sleep helps your body to rejuvenate. But not everyone is blessed with that. Here is the necessity of caffeine-free teas like chamomile or rose herbal teas. These teas have some relaxing properties that are great for calming the nerves and promoting sound sleep.
See, tea is a very technical subject to know. Not everything can be known, and not everything is necessary to know. But as a tea lover, one should have some basic knowledge about this beautiful beverage. The above mentioned 8 steps will surely help someone live a sustainable life with tea. Let’s make your lifestyle sustainable with a smoky cup of tea!